£65.00 – £789.00
The MM4 GA ED is the latest evolution of the popular Travelscope concept pioneered by Opticron over 20 years ago. Combining all the features that make our travelscopes the #1 choice for thousands of users the world over, the latest MM4 GA ED series continue to deliver our maxim; “smaller, lighter, brighter, sharper” to anyone searching for a supremely compact & versatile high quality instrument for long range accurate observation while on the move.
Can be ordered with HDF or SDL zoom eyepiece and either a black or green waterproof stay-on-scope case
Designed & manufactured in Japan, the all-new compact HDF ED optical system creates a 60mm that measures 260mm [10.2”]. Constructed from lightweight materials, an MM4 weighs about the same as pair of 42mm binoculars and can be used without a support for crystal clear flat-field observation at magnifications below 20x. Unlike binoculars, they deliver stunning clarity and definition up to 45x (60mm) when fitted with the HDF T or SDL zoom eyepieces. Compatible with HR2/3, HDF and SDL eyepieces, existing fieldscope owners can use their eyepiece with an MM4 body.
- 60mm HDF ED lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Rubber objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Telephoto option for SLR photography