£859.00 – £929.00
The MM4 GA ED is the latest evolution of the popular Travelscope concept pioneered by Opticron over 20 years ago. Combining all the features that make our travelscopes the #1 choice for thousands of users the world over, the latest MM4 GA ED series continue to deliver our maxim; “smaller, lighter, brighter, sharper” to anyone searching for a supremely compact & versatile high quality instrument for long range accurate observation while on the move.
Kits suppolied with stay on case, HDF or SDLv2 zoom eyepiece and the ultimate Delta Carbon Travel Tripod c/w PH157Q head.
Designed & manufactured in Japan, the all-new compact HDF ED optical system creates a 60mm that measures 260mm [10.2”]. Constructed from lightweight materials, an MM4 weighs about the same as pair of 42mm binoculars and can be used without a support for crystal clear flat-field observation at magnifications below 20x. Unlike binoculars, they deliver stunning clarity and definition up to 45x (60mm) when fitted with the HDF T or SDLv2 zoom eyepieces. Compatible with HR2/3, HDF and SDL eyepieces, existing fieldscope owners can use their eyepiece with an MM4 body.
- 60mm HDF ED lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Rubber objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Telephoto option for SLR photography