£199.00 – £539.00
Combining all the things that have made Opticron travelscopes the #1 choice for so many wildlife watchers over the years, the MM3 are designed and engineered to deliver bright, sharp images with good colour contrast and a “large scope” viewing experience.
Constructed from polycarbonate and lightweight alloys, the super-compact optical system creates bodies just 205mm (50mm) / 252mm (60mm) long and weigh about the same as pair of 42mm binoculars. They can be hand held for crystal clear flat field observation at magnifications below 20x but unlike binoculars, continue to deliver stunning clarity and definition up to 36x (50mm) and 45x (60mm).
- 60mm HDF lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with 8:1 ratio accurate focusing adjuster
- Rubber objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Fully compatible with Opticron SDL, HDF & HR2/3 eyepieces
- Telephoto option for SLR photography